Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at THENEWMODERN, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at THENEWMODERN for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Terms & Conditions in short
• By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
• By placing an order at THENEWMODERN's online shop, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
• All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by THENEWMODERN as responsible for the personal information.
• Events outside THENEWMODERN's control shall be considered force majeure.
• The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
• Please note that your order will only be shipped only once payment and delivery details have been approved.
• Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by address, payment verification or any other delay.
• Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of taxes.
If you are shipping within Israel, VAT will be added.
• Shipments to a destination outside of Israel may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country.
• Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the client; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
• Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
• Please note that local charges may occur.
• THENEWMODERN reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by THENEWMODERN as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to THENEWMODERN and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request THENEWMODERN to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the THENEWMODERN Conditions, you agree to the above.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use THENEWMODERN without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On THENEWMODERN we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
All products remain THENEWMODERN's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from THENEWMODERN.
All transfers conducted through THENEWMODERN are handled and transacted through third party (PayPal) dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Events outside THENEWMODERN's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that THENEWMODERN is released from THENEWMODERN's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
THENEWMODERN reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, THENEWMODERN has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. THENEWMODERN shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact THENEWMODERN before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the costumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts THENEWMODERN and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
All shipping fees for returned items are responsibility of the customer.
• Contact THENEWMODERN before returning any items. Do not send anything without contacting us first, as this may lead to longer handling time and delayed refunding.
• You can return the product within 30 days of delivery, yet you must notify us of the return within 14 days of having received the product.
• The product must be in new condition.
• To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
• Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
• Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
• If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Our Return and Exchange Policy in short
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery and after notifying us within 14 days after the product has reached you. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. THENEWMODERN suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. THENEWMODERN is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another size of the same product?
E-mail us, provide your customer information, and tell us you will send back the product and the size you wish to receive in exchange.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
Returning A Package
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, THENEWMODERN reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com